Robin Babb is an Associate Research Professor in the War Gaming Department, Center for Naval Warfare Studies. Professor Babb previously served thirty years on active duty the U.S. Navy as a Fleet Support Officer. Her assignments include:
- Navy Warfare Development Command, FORCEnet Pillar Lead
- Naval War College Faculty in the Joint Military Operations Department
- U.S. Pacific Command, Deputy Chief of Strategic Plans (J54)
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station, Diego Garcia, Commanding Officer
- Bureau of Naval Personnel, Placement Officer
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station, London UK, Executive Officer
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, OPNAV 941H, Fleet Support
- Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, San Diego
- Naval Communications Area Master Station, Atlantic
- Naval Communications Station, Nea Makri Greece
Professor Babb received a Master’s Degree in National Resources Strategy from the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, a Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Systems Management from Naval Post Graduate School, Monterey, and a B.A. in Mathematics from Stonehill College.
Material and external links contained herein are made available for the purpose
of peer review and discussion and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Naval
War College, Department of the Navy or the Department of Defense.